The 2020 Coast Ultra Xtreme route starts near Padstow, passing Lands End and heading up and around the bottom of the Cornish Peninsula finishing in Coverack. Each of the first 3 days covers approximately 42-46km each, with day 4 approx. 60km and day 5 finishes with approximately 28km. The first 3 days run alongside Votwo's existing Atlantic Coast Challenge.
- Day One: North of Constantine Bay (near Padstow) to Perranporth
- Day Two: Perranporth to St Ives Bay Holiday Park
- Day Three: St Ives Bay Holiday Park to Lands End
- Day Four: Lands End to Mullion Cove
- Day Five: Mullion Cove to Coverack